Lhasa with Kailash Manasarovar Tour - 15 Days
Location: Tibet, Asia
Mount Kailash (6714m) , Thefarmed holy peak in west of Tibet . Mt. Kailash has long been an object of worship for four Major religious, for Hindu, it is domain of Shiva, It is also the abode of samvara-a multiarmed, wrathful deity worshipped in the chakrasamvara Tantric cycle of Tibetrian Buddhism. The joins of India also reverse the mountain as the site at which the first of their saints emancipated. And in the ancient Bon religion of Tibet , Kailash was the secred nine storeys Swastika Mountain , upon which the Banpo founder Shenrab alighted from haven. The 53 Km. Kailash circuit is the holist of all-Hindu as well as Buddist pilgrimages and the beacon, which draws most traveller to western Tibet . It is said that a single Parikarma erases the accumulated sins of a lifetime, while 108 cicurmbulation will achieve Salvation
Lake Mansarovar - Sprawling below Mount Kailash is the sacred lake Manasarovar (4580m), where ritual bath will deliver a pilgrim to brahm's paradise and drink of its water relinquishes the sins of a hundred lifetimes.
Day by Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Katmandu (1300 mts.) Arrival, Our reprehensive will meet at the airport and escort to the Hotel, Free at own and Evening dinner, overnight stay at Katmandu .
Day 02: Katmandu - After breakfast start to Katmandu sightseeing including Pashupatinath and Budha Nikanth Darshan, back to hotel and rest of the day is free for packing and program briefing.
Day 03: Fly to Lhasa (3650 mts.), Meet the group at the airport by the guide and transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing tour of the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Lhasa to Shigatse (3800 mts.), Visit the Tashilunpo Monastery and the free market. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06: Shigatse to Saga / Dongba (4500mts. - 375kms) - After breakfast drive from Nylam to Dongba for about 08:00 hours. Overnight stay at Dongba at guesthouse.
Day 07: Saga / Dongba (4500mts. - 335kms) to Mansarovar - After breakfast drive from to Mansarovar about 07:00 hours. Overnight stay at guest house.
Day 08: Mansarovar to Darchen (4600mts. - 110kms.) - We will choose the special point to take dip in Manasarovar Lake and do Pooja of Lord Shiva. Full day free for spiritual activities. Drive around 2.30 hrs to Darchen and overnight stay there.
Day 09: Darchen to Diraphuk (4890mts. - 12kms.) - This is the first day of Kailash Parikrama. We should start our journey after breakfast as early as possible. This day we have to walk continuously for about 6 to 7 hours. Yak will carry all our goods and equipment. Overnight stay at mud House.
Day 10: Diraphuk to Zhulthulphuk (4790mts. - 22kms.) - This day is very sensitive and we have to pass Dolma-La Pass, which is 5400 mt. above sea level. The weather in unpredictable in Doma-la Pass and at any time snowstorm can fall. So we try to start our journey as early as possible. In route we can have Darshan of Gaurikund but it is very difficult to go and touch. Overnight stay in route to Zhulthulphuk at mud House.
Day 11: Zhulthulphuk to Saga- We will Trek down to Darchen later our tour starts back for Kathmandu following the same route and same system applies for all subjects of our accommodation and meal.
Day 12: Saga to Xigatse - Drive back to Xigatse, O/N stay at the hotel.
Day 13: Xigatse to Lhasa - Drive back to Lhasa, O/N stay at the hotel.
Day 14: Kathmandu – Fly from Lhasa to Kathandu, O/N stay at the hotel.
Day 15: Morning check out hotel, transfer to airport, catch flight for next Destination. Option for early departure or you uses your extra day for Himalayan mountain flight, Manakamana road trip, or Muktinath tour (Contact Samrat Tours & Travels for more information about option day trip at additional cost).
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Flight via Lhasa- 15 Days
Kathmandu Arrival Dates
|April||30 (Full Moon Trip)|
|June||04 (Full Moon Trip), 15|
|July||04 (Full Moon Trip), 18|
|August||02 (Full Moon Trip), 15|
|September||01 (Full Moon Trip), 12|
Cost on Per Person Basis
|15 Days Lhasa with Kailash Yatra by Flight||
|Upgrade 5 star hotel on twin sharing basis.||
INR 5500.00 Per person
|Extra days in Kathmandu on 3 star hotel (If 5 star Hotel, Cost will be extra.)||
INR 2500.00 Per person
INR 7500.00 Per person
INR 2500 .00 Per person
- Hotel in Kathmandu as above the Itinerary.
- Twin Sharing accommodation in tented camps and guest houses as per itinerary on full board basis during camping & on bed and breakfast from Lhasa to Dongba.
- Kathmandu-Lhasa-flight cost.
- Tibet China Visa fees.
- Transportation by Coach/4WD Land Cruisers (FOUR CLIENTS PER LAND CURISER), supporting truck.
- All trekking equipment such as two men tent, dinning tent, kitchen utensils, toilet tents, sleeping mattresses, camp chairs tables, all food stuff.
- Gamow bags (life saving device in case of altitude sickness).
- All sightseeing as per itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Monastery entrance fees, portable oxygen cylinders in case of emergency.
- Yak and Yak man for porter age of luggage and equipment.
- Travel permit to Kailash.
Cost does not include:
- Airfares from Home - Kathmandu - Home.
- Lunch and Dinner in Lhasa and up to Dongba.
- All beverages, Photography charges and Telephone calls.
- Travel Insurance of clients.
- Emergency evacuation expenses.
- Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/horse herder).
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation.
- Expenses of personal urgent visa fee etc & Services other than specified.
- Tibet is Autonomous region of China. So you will not get the special permit and Visa for Tibet directly In your country. You have to proceed for permit and Visa for Tibet through our Agency.
- We must receive scan copy of your passport at least 35 days prior to arrival in gateway cities (Kathmandu or Lhasa). Passport must be same as scan copy and valid for more than 6 months.
- We request to dispatch the original passport at our delhi office for indian passport holders 15 days prior to arrive in Kathmandu and other than indian passport holders must spend at least 2 nights in Kathmandu to issue Tibet visa. They will also require to bring 2 passport size photos. We shall send client "Chinese embassy visa form" well in advance to be fill up by each client which can either sent to us by email or can be collected upon arrival.
- Those who entry Lhasa from mainland China are requested to obtain Chinese visa in their home country and we will organize Tibet permit and handover it through our agent in Lhasa.
- Chinese visa will be valid for China mainland only, do not bring Chinese visa if you are entering Tibet from Kathmandu.If you obtained Chinese visa the chinese ambassy will cancel mainland visa during your journey to Tibet.
- We supply detail information and briefing upon arrival.
- Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow fall, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
- CIPSC (China Indian Pilgrims’ Service Center) has an athority to handle travel arrangements & fix rates for the Indian pilgrims in Tibet side.
- We provide AC Deluxe Coach for Airport pickup drop and sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- We could provide standard non AC Tourist Coach for Kathmandu to Kodari Boarder and VV due to road condtion..
- We provide Kathmandu - Nepalganj - Simikot and return by fixed wing and Simikot - Hillsa and return by charter helicopter for heli kailash yatra.
- We provide AC Deluxe Coach for the entire journey of Tibet.
- We also provide supporting Truck to carry luggage and equipments.
- We provide one escorting Jeep during entire journey of Tibet.
- Jeep or Van can be provided at extra cost
Please use any of following bank accounts for your convenience.
Telegraphic transfer to Creative Adventure Nepal
||Creative Adventure Nepal|
|Current A/C (USD)||:||01904427150011|
|Paying Bank||:||Himalayan Bank Limited
Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
|Beneficiary||:||Creative Adventure Nepal|
|Current A/C (NPR)||:||0101010006756|
|Paying Bank||:||Global IME Bank Limited
Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Please ask your bank to advise payment to either Bank by authenticated Tested Telex message. Use one of the bank above with correct company address.
- Whether you transfer money to Himalayan Bank under Creative Adventure Nepal
- During transfer, the transfer service charges are sender's responsibility, please make sure we could receive the actual amount invoiced with your bank.
- TO ENSURE YOUR TRANSFER ACCURACY, Any inefficient or inaccurate transfer may delay the reservation procedures. Deposit are required to guarantee at time of reservation.
- To avoide high transfer service charges, you can made payments by Credit Card (we accept all credit cards) at anytime.
- Sleeping Bag down with inside extra cove
- Down Jacket, Polar fleece, Light quilted.
- Pure wool and thick cotton socks
- Thermal underwear (Inner-full fitting) wool or mixed combination.
- Wool pullovers-polo neck, Flannel shirts.
- Warm light gloves, Snowcap(with ear covering)
- Wool monkey cap, Sun hats & scarves.
- Comfortable Trekking boots and Sandals
- Sun / Snow glasses
- Towels-including small hand towel.
- Hot water bottle.
- Light Trek bag (for camera, and very essential things.) and duffel bag to keep your personal belongings.
- Rain coat with hood.
- Ladies can select other clothing materials as per her interest.
- Torch with spare cells & bulbs
- Video camera: - as per the interest.
- Plastic mug/whistle.
- Swiss knife ( multi purpose)
- First aid box / personal medicine
- Walking stick
- Indian Rupees are not accepted in Tibet. We will assist to exchange the amount to Yuan (Chinese Currency) for you upon your arrival in Kathmandu.
- The official Chinese currency used by the Tibetans is circulated in denominations (notes) of 1,2,5,10,100 Yuan. 1 Yuan is equivalent to approximately INR 11. It is advisable to carry Chinese Yuan to avoid unhealthy rates and futile bargaining at the Kodari Border or at Zhangmu.
- The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.00 Yuan. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip at Zhangmu itself before re-entering Nepal.
- Important Note: Carring INR 1000 & INR 500 denomanation are limited up to INR 25,000 in Nepal according to the rule of NRB.Indian Passport & Election (Voter) ID card are only the valid Identification proof to entry Nepal by air. other valid ID proof are also accepted to entry Nepal by overland.
"Notice Please read carefully this terms and conditions"
If due to really true emergency you are unable to come or continue in the trek or rafting you have chosen to join, there will be some cancellation charges. That what constitutes a true emergency case is interpreted at Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd discretion. Please be aware of these conditions such as Dysentery, Giardia diarrhea are commonplaces in East and South Asia and such are not classified as emergencies.
Bookings: Filling out our on-line booking form, or print the booking form and filling out and make a reservations, by fax. We contact you by E-mail as soon as your form is received to define the procedures following this step and to confirm the availability on the tour you have chosen with us. All participants booking one of our regular or tailor made tours must read and fully understand our policies and booking conditions. Representing 25% deposit of the total sales price must accompany all bookings. The balance must be entirely paid 30 days prior to the departure date. To guarantee a booking made 30 days or less before the departure date we request the entire payment of the total sale's price at once. Under no circumstances will there be a refund of any kind, if you do not turn up trip departure, or if you leave a trip for any reason, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after the trip has commenced.
Cancellation: In the event of cancellation by the travel 7 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount paid will not be refundable. Passed the 7th day there will be no refund. If we have not received a balance due at the 29th day preceding a departure, we can cancel the booking. If we are in the obligation to cancel a trip for any reason, the participants will be completely refunded without any possibility of further indemnity. Cancellation of a trip made by the client does not entitle s/him to a refund of any kind. The date of cancellation is the date on which Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd receives a written notice of cancellation by the travel that who has made the booking. If any transfer to an alternative departure date, will charge US15 or Euro 10 per person.
Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd undertakes to provide you with the trip as outlined in your itinerary. However, as we cannot pre-determine weather conditions, political and other factors beyond our control, and bearing in minds your safety and enjoyment, we reserve the right to adjust the trip itinerary as required. The raft/trek leader in consultation with the staff and trip participants will decide on these adjustments. The raft/trek leader's decision will be final.
I have read all thoroughly and fully understood the information of trip. The itinerary and all other written material issued by Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd for the trip I have applied to join and I am competent and willing to cope with the situations, circumstances and conditions made clear in the printed material. I agree and recognize that the realities made clear in the written information reflect the intrinsic characteristics of adventure travel and not least the matters of flexibility. Adaptability, reasonableness, practical personal contribution to lifestyle en-route and the fact that not all situations, circumstances and conditions subsequently encountered are identical to those pre-existing and prevailing at the time of booking.
I also recognize that I am undertaking a journey that contains a significant element of personal risk, and that risk does sometime become a reality. I acknowledge the relative remoteness, the rough traveling and weather conditions, the limited and relatively primitive medical and other services available, as well as the greater potential dangers compared with my usual daily life at back home, or conventional holiday travel. Not only do I accept the realities. I have chosen to seek them out. I recognize Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd Nepal's responsibility to me and I accept these authority and decision of Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd and its representatives in respect to the journey that I have applied to Join with them.
Mt. Kailash (6714m) is the most sacred mountain in Asia. It is believed to be the physical embodiment of the mythical Mt Meru, said to be the center...
Mt. Kailash, the sacred mountain and the abode of the Hindu god Shiva is one of the world's greatest pilgrimage destinations especially for Hindus, Buddhist...
Mount Kailash (6714m) , The farmed holy peak in west of Tibet . Mt. Kailash has long been an object of worship for four Major religious, for Hindu...
Mt. Kailash (6714m), Asia's most sacred mountain, is located in a high and isolated enclave of West Tibet. It is one of three pilgrimages....
Tibet is a rich and beautiful land with an average altitude over 4,000m (13,120ft) above sea level...
Fmed as the Roof of the World, TIBET has fascinated humanity for centuries. This land beyond the mighty Himalayas...
Tibet : For thousands of years, Tibet lay under the ancient Sea of Tethys . Eighty million years ago, India crashed into Asia...
The trip starts with drive from Kathmandu through the friendship bridge. After completion of the immigration formalities...
A trip to Tibet is not for the faint hearted; the travelling can be hard, adventurous and often unpredictable...
This is the story about one of the most impressive moments we have ever witnessed anywhere...
If you are planning for the Holy Yatra, you should be aware that it is rigorous and challenging trip where we have to spend...